. . .and it begins. . .
FOOTBALL Season. #24
Bo has been practicing for about 1 month now (3-5 days per week). This is a high addrenalin sport and he loves it.
I'll keep ya POSTED!
I think Bo looks so cute in this picture. Look at his little BUTT and his broad shoulders in these pads. . .and if you listen to the song, it talks about how he's "gonna be a BIG MAN some day" and how he's "gonna take on the WORLD someday".
I can only HOPE.



7 comments:
i am finally getting to reading and catching up on blogs..sorry! we are going to have fun this year with football..and can i say that you have about the cutest kids in the world?
Oh my gosh I am dying at his butt - I wish my butt looked like that I wouldn't have anything to worry about!!!
So cute. (I don't know if that's okay to say about a boy in a football uniform??) Why don't boys have a butt? So not fair!
He is adorable.....or should I say hot?!? He is just so cute! How fun! Good luck this season!
Your background is so cute!
What time is his game on Saturday. We would love to come and watch him
I can't believe how grown up he is! They look so cute on their first day of school!
So cute!! your kids are darling!! We miss Savannah so much! I hope all is well with your family. We saw Savannah at the Dance Club the other day and she was darling. She was so cute with Brynlee!!
Post a Comment