These moments don't happen very often and will probably happen less & less as they get older so I had to get a pic. Thought I would share. There are moments when Bo can tolerate a lot from Savannah and this is one of them. He doesn't dare move (probably because he finally has some peace & quiet). Bo's face says it all.
This was at 11:00 am and she's OUT!
( she woke up with Shaun this morning at 6:15).
August 16, 2008
Tender Moments!
Happy Thoughts by Cori Simmons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
ok, that is adorable. i love those rare moments when your kids seem to love eachother,it is definently worth getting pictures of!!
meg
That has got to be the cutest picture ever! I love that bond between a brother and sister!
that is a cuet pic i love it brynn
BANANA Whats the Deal? I hope you can make it through Kindergarten!! Only kidding. We are all going to have huge adjustments when school starts. And are sure your not FAKING it??? HA HA....
oh! how sweet! What a good big brother :)
How precious is that picture??? Bo you are such a sweet big brother!
that is tender cori!
Post a Comment