Yesterday, it was Savannah's first day of class on Petite Company at The Vibe. They will work on choreography the entire month of August. Alexis will be a great teacher but I think Savannah is having Bethany withdrawals. She's already making lot's of friends and I think (hope) she will enjoy it. She can definately Shake Her Groove Thing and I hope that's what she does this year.
And Yes. . . I thought she was the cutest thing in the class. . . but also the BIGGEST PAIN in the BUTT! Good Luck Alexis! You may need some tips from your sis on how to handle this one.



3 comments:
YEAH for dance!!! Lizy and Kylee are both having "Bethany's dance class" withdrawls as well. Lizy can't wait for dance on thursday. Savannah looks soooo cute!! We'll miss seeing you during class, but truth be told I'm kinda glad we only have to go one day a week:) Things have gotten so busy around here!
Look how cute she is!
So Cute!!! Kelsey has that same black and white polka dot top! Kelsey was having Bethany withdrawls until we saw her at Dance Attack. She still talks about her all the time, but now she isnt sad when she does! Good Luck Ms. Savannah, I am sure you will shake what your mama gave you :-)
Post a Comment