My first thought, I will never be able to repeat this day again. I so much look forward to this when my kids are troublesome toddlers and then, WHAM, it hits me! I was very upset about my baby BOY (1st born) going to school and now my baby GIRL (last child). I think I may have to join Heather on Hadlee's first day of Kindergarten.
Me - "What was you're favorite thing you did today?"
Savannah - "Ummmmm, I can't remember."
Me - "Did you make a new friend?"
Savannah - "No, they didn't play with me."
Me - "What is your teacher's name?"
Savannah - "I can't remember?"
Me - "Did you have recess inside or outside?"
Savannah - "What is recess? Oh ya, why do you want to know?"
I'm not even kidding! I still love her - barely.
(Checkin' out their cool backpack stuff)
She has brought so much joy too my life - the funny things she says - her big brown eyes - her giggle - her sparkly/glittery stuff - pink, pink pink - her snuggles - the way she sings with me.
I only hope that I can be a good example and teach her everything she needs to know to be a mom someday who is blessed with a little girl just like her.
Love you Savannah!



10 comments:
What a cutie!! Love your kids... I never know if the first day is harder on mom or the kid??
so cute - I love seeing pics of savannah I miss seeing her so much! I can't believe they are that old it is so crazy! Time really does fly!!!
Way cute pictures. What are you going to do with all of your spare time. By the time Hadlee gets in school, i will be in the psych ward, so you will have to take her.
cori, it makes me glad i have one more year until i have to send aliah off to kindergarten!!! i feel your pain. savannah is such a beautiful little girl, i am glad her and aliah have been playing together!
meg :0)
Oh, it was much worse on the moms. She looks so cute!!! Love the conversation with her, too funny sounds like Saige no details. I will let you know about school, so far so good. We have a few neighbors at the Charter in Lindon and they have LOVED it.
Was Savannah in the car with me too? :) I had that same conversation today in the car!
Savannah looks so cute!!
Oh Savannah you look so cute!!! Our girls are all so big and beautiful!!! FYI your blog page looks amazing, you are giving me a complex! I cant figure out how to do anything on mine :-(
I am with you on the conversation thing as well. That is how all my girls are. You are a wonderful Mommy. I tell Shaun all the time he is lucky to have such a great Momma for his kids! I personally thought 1st Grade was soooo much harder. But, who am I to talk...I struggled bad this year and they are in 2nd,4th,5th and a SENIOR!!
Oh, the day i look forward to- and the day i dread!!! I hope you're still surviving. She'll be dating before you know it.
cori...she is so cute! kort is in love with her...like i think literally. he's gonna have a fight on his hands down the road, cuz the boys are gonna be knockin' down your door!
Post a Comment