August 3, 2008

Mommy-Daughter DATE!

Savannah and I went school shopping today and went to see
Mamma Mia!
It was such a cute show - Savannah just loved all the music and dancing. It was fun to spend time alone with my girl! We need to do this more often.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Sounds so fun! I am so glad I finally got a girl so we can do fun girl stuff together. So I am loving your pictures. What kind of camera did you get? I need a new one.

Unknown said...

My mom and I went to see Mamma Mia last night and also loved it. . . I usually fall asleep in movies but not this one. This shows that it was a good movie because I was wide awake the whole movie.

Rebecca said...

That movie looks so fun! I am glad to hear Savannah liked it, I think I will take my girls now.:)

Annie said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I think you actually looked at mine before I was finished publishing it, so I apologize for how random it probably was at the time. You blog is darling! I love the colors and it is fun to stay connected!

Tiff said...

I want to see that so bad!
How fun for you guys I have been slacking blogging so bad - We miss seeing you guys!