Giddie Up!
What a great trip for Shaun and Bo. After they arrived home I asked Bo to hop in the shower and he said, "Dad didn't tell me to do anything on this trip and the first 5 minutes I'm home -you're bossing me around". Gee - I missed you too Bo. I guess that's just the mother in me - knowing the only water that touched his skin for 6 days was LAKE water. This is something I would love to do with them someday - when Savannah gets a little older.
(left) Jason and his son, Selby. (right) Lionel riding Gus
Shaun said the scenery was amazing and even Bo mentioned many times how beautiful it was. I'm glad he took some time to appreciate the surroundings. This is an area that not many people get to see.
My Two Leading Men!
My Little Cowboy! - minus the cowboy hat & chaps - He wore his Fox Racing hat instead! All I can say to that is, "I'm glad he's well-rounded".
They all spent a ton of time fishing each day. Not big fish but all the lakes were plentiful! Bo said, at one point, he had caught 15 fish in 30 minutes. Bo had so much fun with Dawson, Duncan & Selby - Great Kids!
Long road home, lot's of PSP games, and He's OUT!








4 comments:
What r PSP games??? I am not up on the cool games. Looks like fun. I am proud of Shaun for taking pictures.
It looks amazing! I am glad you got to spend some well deserved time off Shaun...and by the way..Happy Birthday!
wow that is some beautiful country! thanks for visiting the blog. your kids are getting so big!! isn't it amazing how fast they grow up? it is a small world. haley was telling me about you after she met you up at strawberry and i said, hey i totally know her! you cracked her up.
your family is darling too...it looks like savannah is following in the ballet shoes, eh?
hey cori...i just found you on marci's blog. can i tune in on your life? i need your email so i can invite you to ours....oh kelly prob has it! i will get it from him! way cute blog!
Post a Comment