August 21, 2008

TAGGED! Thanx Hay

Our Home!

Okay - What is the purpose of this? Maybe it's to see how clean I am (or dirty), maybe to see how well I decorate (or how bad) - not quite sure, but here it goes. . .

With this TAG you have to take pictures of the following 10 things in your house. Absolutely no cleaning at all! Lucky for me I just finished cleaning thoroughly last week before school started, whooo!


1. Master Closet - There is really not much to our closet - white walls and wire shelving. A lot of our clothes are kept in the Armoire so here's a pic of that also. . .and, YES, my shoes are always in a pile at the bottom of the closet.



2. Laundry Room - Why does she have a mis-matched washer & dryer, you ask? Because my husband is kind of a tight wod and will never buy two appliances at the same time. They have to die several times before investing in something new. . .and even then, he can always fix 'em. I have had this dryer since before I got married and the damn thing has 9 lives, I swear (no really, I do swear).



3. Kitchen Sink - Dishes are in the dishwasher. My lovely stained glass flower that hangs in the window directly above the sink helps block the view of the dirty horse corrall. (I'm only trying to be a little creative here)



4. Fridge - The two things we go through the most - Milk, Margarine, Cream Cheese. Those 3 things are always on my grocery list.


5. Master Bathroom - Nothin' fancy. The baskets hold basically everything we use to get ready. The fabric is from my shower curtain, you don't want to see what's behind it. I have to admit - I did throw away the condom wrapper on the counter but that's the only cleaning I did.



6. Favorite Room - My Living Room, Front Room, Office, Entry (all the same room). This is wear I go to read, blog, talk on the phone, etc.


7. Favorite Shoes - Oh my beloved flip flops - I wear them clear into Fall. When I wear my long jeans, I love to wear these boots (except my feet kill me when I get home).


8. Self Portrait - I was sssoooooo flippin' cute (JK). This is my Little Miss Orem photo and 24 years later - my bridal picture. Time, Sun, Chocolate and Children have taken their toll.

9. Dream Vacation - A cruise with my hubbie and kids. Royal Carribean.



10. What are my kids up to at this very moment? Oh, Isn't she cute? This is Savannah sulking on the stairs because I had to fix her hair before she goes out to play. Life is so rough on her.


I tag . . .
Tai, Bethany, Tanya, Rebecca!

Have fun girls!

11 comments:

gillman said...

ok, i am laughing about your comment in the bathroom ( and what you threw away). too funny. i love your house by the way!!
meg :0)

smarts said...

So fun I love the picture of Savannah, we have that problem here too. LIFE IS ROUGH!!! HAHA

Anonymous said...

Your front room is so cute! I love the color green in there, so pretty!!!

Rebecca said...

Cute house Cori....But, "Mommy, what is a condom?" Ya..hee..hee that was the question I got from my little Jennie...Good times! :)

Dani said...

Okay, first of all, you are such an awesome photographer! I'm impressed by the flower pictures and really, all of the pictures! Secondly, your house is so cute!!

Rebecca said...

Cori,
Thanks for all your comments on my blog, you are the best! As far as the wrapper goes, no worries! I will have to tell you in person what I told her. It was classic! Jennie loves your blog for one blonde headed little reason...:)

Brandy said...

Cori--your blog is always so cute!! You are becoming quite the photographer! Love the pics of your house....so cute.

Tiff said...

Love it! You are so funny and I have to say your baby pic really is so cute!

Molly said...

I LOVE your front room! Your a good decorator!

Heather said...

Love the tag, it made me laugh. Cute house, your a good mom to do her hair before she plays. My 5 year old already does her own hair and I usually let her. It's getting a little better the more she practices... :) But I guess she sometimes does look like a little orphan. oops!! :)

Tanya said...

ok...i will do this sometime...only i could shoot your for tagging me! ;)