Shaun and the kids went camping this weekend (I worked). . .only to find the trailer had been broken into and everything taken, i.e. electronics, anything of value. Entry doors were ruined and need to be replaced. Shaun had a horrible feeling - like he was being watched. He feels like he may have scared them off. The Sherriff's department did a thorough investigation and found cigarette butts for DNA, tire tracks, and took lot's of pics. It makes me sick to think that a stranger entered our personal space - violated! I am so angry!
Many of Bo's things were taken and he said that he never want's anyone to ever feel the way he feels right now (that's my boy). This may have been a small teaching moment between Shaun and the kids.
As most of you know, Shaun has worked so hard to make this trailer feel like home and he takes much pride in it. I feel bad for him 'cause he has a lot of fixin' to do. The trailer is insured so hopefully this will help us out. What a great way to start the holiday weekend.
Hopefully Miley will lighten the mood tonight!
July 4, 2008
Violated - everything GONE!
Happy Thoughts by Cori Simmons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Oh I am just sick for you that is such a sick thought - I am sure that Miley will lighten the mood I know it is going to for us!!!
Cori, that totally sucks! Why do people do that? It seriously pisses me off. I hope insurance will cover most of it! So sorry!!!
Oh my.....that is horrible! It's bad enough to have to go through that and then have to deal with repairs and insurance on top of it. I'm so sorry. What a great kid Bo is to think of others going though this.
cori, not a fun thing to find when your hoping for a fun weekend! i am so sorry! hope it is all resolved and they find the punks who did it!!
meg
I am so sorry. What a scary thing! Our neighbor just scared away a guy breaking into his garage. That same night two girls in our neighborhood felt like there was someone in their room. In the morning they found out someone had stolen the keys out of their cars in their garage. He used the keys to come in the basement door!!! I am so glad Shaun and the kids were safe!
Cori I am sooooo upset!!! That is the worst feeling in the world! Exactly the way I felt when are home was broken into, you just feel violated and angry! I am so sorry your sweet kids have to experience such a tramatic thing!
Post a Comment