I have wanted to try to create my own layout and I finally figured out how. sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com gives you instruction but you have to have the patience to follow them carefully!
July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sometimes we ROCK...and Sometimes we ROLL
I have wanted to try to create my own layout and I finally figured out how. sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com gives you instruction but you have to have the patience to follow them carefully!
Happy Thoughts by Cori Simmons
7 comments:
I was all excited till I got to about line 3 and started having ANXIETY ATTACKS!!!
Um....okay, you are my idol! I have that website and I've tried to do it twice with no luck. I did get a big headache however:)Your layout is so cute!
GOOD JOB!!! It looks really cute. I don't have patience so I better just sick with what I got.
Lovin' it! I think its time to update mine too! Very cute!!
You continue to amaze me! You are so smart - Great Job!
Love the new blog Cori. Im still trying to figure out how to change mine to one of the already done layouts. But Im to scared I'll erase everything. You need to teach a class!!!:}
Well I was exited until I read the word PATIENCE! Your page looks awesome!
Post a Comment