We had a great Independence Day!
Seeing Miley at the Stadium of Fire helped us forget about what had happened the day before. The kids had a great time and loved the FIREWORX!

Then we headed up to mom and dad's property to camp and it was beautiful! Purple flowers were everywhere.
How blessed are we to live in such a great place!
Where every season brings something new.
Bo hooked up with friends this weekend while we were up there so I hardly seen him. Savannah rode LolliPop (their Pony) quite a bit this weekend and her daddy didn't even have to use the lead rope very much.




9 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun! I'm glad you deserved it after that fiasco!
The flowers look beautiful! We need to go camping.
to bad those flowers only last a week, will never get the chance to see them this year!
The area looks beautiful. Glad you had fun!
Beautiful family and pictures...(though none of Mom..huh.story of our life, eh?)
You have such a great outlook after what you guys went through. You are the best! Shaun brags about those flowers every year, maybe we will get to see them once.
Rebecca
Glad you had fun at Miley and were able forget (for a moment) what happened, that is such a bummer hope they catch the little sucker.
Those flowers are AWESOME!!
I'm so sorry to hear about your trailer! That's horrible! I'm glad the concert and rest of your holiday was fun. Savannah looks so gorgeous, especially in that one with her pink flower bow and the purple flowers in the back ground. Soooo pretty! I'm jealous that you got to go to the Stadium of Fire!
I love the pic of Savannah in the flowers! Thanks for taking some good pics of my family! They turned out awesome!
I'm glad you guys had such a great holiday. The pics with the wild flowers are soooo beautiful!
Post a Comment