Here's to the next 50 years!
Shaun and I are celebrating our 13th anniversary today, Sat. July 12, 2008. I married my BEST FRIEND and someone I knew would support & love me and our children forever. He is the greatest dad ever and he will stop at nothing to make sure our kids have everything they want but also teaches them to appreciate everything they are given, especially the "small stuff". He is the hardest worker I know of and the best handy man ever. I have never had to "hire" anything done because he takes care of it. I can honestly say I am the biggest pain and the most difficult human being to live with - but he does it. He understands me when no one else does but puts me in my place when necessary (gee, thanx). His humor always lightens the mood when things are tense, even though it's slightly annoying! We've matured and created a GREAT LIFE together. We learn to appreciate each other more & more with each new year.
Shaun and I are celebrating our 13th anniversary today, Sat. July 12, 2008. I married my BEST FRIEND and someone I knew would support & love me and our children forever. He is the greatest dad ever and he will stop at nothing to make sure our kids have everything they want but also teaches them to appreciate everything they are given, especially the "small stuff". He is the hardest worker I know of and the best handy man ever. I have never had to "hire" anything done because he takes care of it. I can honestly say I am the biggest pain and the most difficult human being to live with - but he does it. He understands me when no one else does but puts me in my place when necessary (gee, thanx). His humor always lightens the mood when things are tense, even though it's slightly annoying! We've matured and created a GREAT LIFE together. We learn to appreciate each other more & more with each new year.
1995 - Our engagement picture! (and, yes, that was the style - boots & all)





8 comments:
I love the outfit so cute I love that you have that pic of your kids in the same spot so cute!
That is so stinkin' cute! The song you have playing is a song that I always tell James reminds me of him...so sweet! I hope you have a great anniversary!
You guys are too cute. I absolutely love it! Happy Anniversary!!! I also wanted to ask you..... the Dr. said i'm on the c-section schedule, but I've been told 2 different times (7:30 am and 1:30 pm) Would you mind too terribly checking it out for me? They are kind of scatter brained sometimes. Thanks, doll!!!
happy anniversiary!! i love the pix! can you believe its been 13c years? it sure goes by fast!
meg:0)
I remember you taking your engagement pictures. Way cute, and Congratulations.
Okay so I haven't checked your blog for a while. The new layout looks so good and the pictures of your kids are the cutest I've ever seen. I'm so sorry about your trailer. We've had some break-ins in our neighborhood lately. It's so scary! Hope all is well with you guys and it looks like Savannah had a blast at Miley!
I love the cowboy boots it always brings beck old memories!
I love that the photogrpher has you lighley touching Shaun's vest! Too funny! How fun that your kids pics are at the same location!
Post a Comment