OK, OK, it was on the tramp but I thought that looked
pretty darn good.
Now we just need to perfect it from the ground. She was begging me to take her picture (with my new camera I might add).
As long as it's on her terms, she can do some things quite well!
July 14, 2008
Girls got SKILLS!
Happy Thoughts by Cori Simmons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
WOW BANANA!! That's pretty darn good. And I love that swim suit...
Nice job getting the quick picture. I always miss those opportunities. Lizy says: Wow! Look at her pointed toes, they are really good and she's even in the air!
WOW! I'm impressed. What a cute little thing she is. Your kids are beautiful. We missed you at the reunion you big spaz, you could have come as one of my dates. I have to admit, it has been long enough that I was actually looking forward to seeing some old faces...so next time I'm dragging you there! Tell your parents Hi!
(sorry about the deleted comment above, my bad!)
Awesome picture!! She does have skills, What kind of new camers did you get?
Look at that girl go! Isn't it funny how they do do things on their own terms. Halle can get all the way to the floor on her splits any time but at dance! Go figure!
Post a Comment