SLIPPERY WHEN WET!
fLOwRiDEr ROCKS!
We arrived about 45 minutes before our reservation and they had the flowider closed because they were filming for a television show. When the Host of the show seen that we were waiting, she asked if the boys would join them!
WOW! This was really fun because we had the entire place to ourselves (besides the employees).
Watch for Bo, Josh and Derek on KJZZ - Ch. 14!
"The Hometeam" this Friday 7/25 at 9 am.
FREE FALLIN!
I-FlY - sO CoOL
This was Awesome - probably Bo's Favorite! What a rush for these young boys - I just worry that someday Bo will want to do the REAL THING!



5 comments:
Wow! That looks so fun...to be young again. :)
Cori, you are amazing....your blog looks so great! Good Job.
Why are you the coolest Mom ever? I'm starting to get a complex that my girls are going to think I'm so boring:) How fun!
Wow looks sooo fun, did you know they are putting a Flowrider at the NEW LINDON POOL. Yeah for that mayor, we can't wait.
How fun! What a great party!
Where is that? It looks so cool. I must be way out of things. I have never even heard of it. I can't believe Lindon will have something like that! Yipee! Happy Birthday Bo!
Post a Comment