Heather called this morning and invited us to go to the Pool. THANKS HEATHER! We had a great time and hope to do it again real soon. Savannah loved going down the slides & catching Lady Bugs - Hadlee was a bathing beauty, no really - Steele loved squirting everyone with the water toys - Swayze went down the big water slide amd wanted to swim with the big kids - Bo & Stone were entertained diving for the water stix & hearing the life guard blow the whistle at them - Stryker enjoyed tossing the ball to his mommy - Poor Indy wanted to go down the BIG water slide but she wasn't big enough, she's so brave - Oakley spranged her ankle on the way in, this slowed her down a bit, we all know she's a fish. Hanks was a tired little boy, but I still didn't hear him cry (and I didn't get a pic of him - dang it)
I'm pretty sure I have the cutest neices and nephews ever.
June 30, 2008
Lot's of Sun!
Happy Thoughts by Cori Simmons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















8 comments:
Was that Bo doing the flip into the water. Nice shot! Cousins day is the best!
I am pretty sure some of those pictures are the funniest I have ever seen!
Cute pictures, we need to go every week.
you guys have way to many cute kids in your family!! its all those good genes( i am glad i got some too!)
meg.:0)
Your posts are SO fun to read! I love how you add a little flair to every one! Looks like you guys had a blast!
looks like tons of fun. what pool is that?
We will have to go camping again, probably not this weekend but maybe another or at palisade.
OKAY you need to take off that one picture of ME!
BY THE WAY TELL BO TO CALL ME SO WE CAN SALE!
I am glad that you guys had fun at the pool!! That is great that your kids have so many cousins to hang out with!!
Post a Comment