Sticky Fingers & Upset Bellies
I took the kids to the Pleasant Grove carnival this afternoon and Kwincee came along. They were very silly. . . as little girls should be. Bo could probably think of many things he'd rather have done, but he was a good sport. The cotton candy was gone in about 5 minutes - no joke!
June 21, 2008
Strawberry Days Carnival
Happy Thoughts by Cori Simmons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Oh my gosh the second I saw Kwinc I said what did you eat it's all over your face she just laughed cotton candy mom! Thanks so much for taking her she had a blast! I owe you big!!! She hasn't stopped talking about it! Tell Bo thanks to she told me he took her on some rides I think she might have a small crush!
I'm so impressed at what a good blogger you are. I'm having a hard time competing with you. By the way, where can i find a hat like Savannah's in my size? I love it!
Cute pictures of the girls. I love cotton candy. Hadlee hates it, and hates being sticky. I swear she is not mine.
FUN! FUN! FUN! I love the bright pictures in the collage I need to figure out how to do that!
I love taking the kids to do fun stuff like that! You pics with Tiff look amazing!
Post a Comment