Hubby Tagged! Thanks Jamie
Name: Shaun Dale Simmons
How long together: Married 13 years this July - friends for 20 years.
How old is he: Shaun is turning 39 is August.
Who eats more: Duh! I eat more times in a day (you can tell) and he eats more off his plate.
Who is smarter: I like this question - ME (of course)
Who does the laundry: Surprising to some - Shaun does the laundry most often.
Dishes: I do the dishes. Even if the dishwasher is empty, Shaun piles them in the sink.
Pays bills: Shaun - he decided he didn't want me anywhere near them.
Mows the lawn: I mow - Shaun edges.
Cooks - that is equal. For me it's something frozen or out of a box - for Shaun it's something extravagant.
Most stubborn: I'm definately the most stubborn - not willing to change my ways.
Admits wrong: Me, never - because I am always right. I'm still trying to convince Shaun.
More friends: Shaun is the most friendly guy you will ever meet. Always wants to be the center of attention. Me - not so much! I usually just piss my friends off. Just Kidding!
Where did we meet: I returned from traveling abroad (Italy, France, Germany) the summer of 1986 and he was helping my dad build his cabin. Shaun was up on the scaffolding working in the heat while I sat in the truck and blasted the stereo. I remember my dad yelling at me to turn it down in front of Shaun and I was sooo embarrased.
What was the first thing I said about him: Don't look - it's just that kid who works for my dad. I was such a bitch.
Where did we go on our honeymoon: Sante Fe, Mesa Verde, Grand Canyon. Took 12 days and we drove - Beautiful screnery.
Who wears the pants:
That is the most obvious question ever!
June 11, 2008
again. . .
Happy Thoughts by Cori Simmons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Our husbands sound a lot alike....laundry and the cooking.
Lizy will be at auditions for sure. She has been going to the Wed. 9am jazz/combo class, but today was the first time we met Alexis...she is really sweet. Lizy has missed dance soooo much. Hopefully we'll see you there!
Where do you find these guys who do the laundry and cooking????
You crack me up! I swear I can't see you wearing the pants at all!!!
I am blown away that Shaun cooks!
Post a Comment