What was everyone doing 40 weeks ago?
On June 11, we (Labor/Delivery) brought 14 babies into the world in 6 hours. Was I busy? Heck Ya!
June 13, 2008
Baby Central
Happy Thoughts by Cori Simmons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sometimes we ROCK...and Sometimes we ROLL
What was everyone doing 40 weeks ago?
On June 11, we (Labor/Delivery) brought 14 babies into the world in 6 hours. Was I busy? Heck Ya!
Happy Thoughts by Cori Simmons
4 comments:
It's cause in Sept or Oct everyone is starting to get cuddled in there houses wich means there getting it on!!! wich means here comes the babies!!!
Isn't it about time for another one for you. It's been 5 years, keep them all the same and go for it.
cori, that is so crazy!!! you wonder what happened 9 months ago that made so many people get a little frisky!! :0) were there more girls or boys?
meg
Well, hopefully you'll be working July 29th. I will need some moral support from the sidelines while I join the "Baby Boom"!!!:o)
Post a Comment