During this baseball tournament there were baseball coaches in the stands wanting to draft players for the STATE tourney. Each team going to state gets to choose two players - first choice is given to the 1st place team (White Sox). The coach of the White Sox team approached us and asked if they could DRAFT Bo. They could very well possibly TAKE State. Moments later, the Dodgers coach asked if he could DRAFT him. Wow, he actually has an important decision to make! He has friends on the Dodgers but the White Sox are a great team.
Might I add, Bo made 2 home runs, 1 hit all the way to the fence, & 2 double plays during this tourney - he is a CHAMPION win or lose - PROUD MOM!
June 26, 2008
Champion DRAFTED!
Happy Thoughts by Cori Simmons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
Wow! That's something to be proud of!
I actually had some moments last night of wishing I had a boy! that was so much fun!
That is so awesome I should have brought Krew to watch that is crazy! Way to go Bo!!!
How come we didn't get a call about his game????
We did support the family snack stand yesterday. Those kids are hard-core. We got a call from the PR departmet (Oakley), saying they were selling the best treats in town, and that Hadlee probably needed a treat. LOL.
Why aren't I invited to Bo's blog??? My email is hjjacobs@ihc.com
I hate being left out of anything, Colby has rupped off on me.
I'm confused...did you say that Bo's team took 2nd, and that the top two teams were the Sox and the Dodgers? Tell Bo I love baseball and their are, by far, the best looking athletes in their uniforms :).
"they" are...little typo there.
JENICEE - I don't know if you will read this - but I can't comment on your blog anymore. I have access but I can't leave a comment. It says, "Comments on this blog are restricted to team members." HELP!
Hi Bo!
Jennie and I just wanted to say great job! Jennie would love to be able to visit your blog. I guess we will have to see if you invite us.
See you :)
Rebecca & Jennie Munson
Thanks Bo! You made Jennie's day...she is hitting me right now..:0
Rebecca
Congrats, Bo! You're the man!!
It should be fixed now. Sorry about that.
Bo I am so proud of you!!! And what a proud Mom you must have! Good Luck with your decision, I know you will make the right one!!!
Post a Comment