October 23, 2008

Tagged by Tai

Oh my gosh - Whooo! Tai asked me to post the
4th pic in the 4th file folder
in my files on my computer.

Well, this was difficult because I had to go to the 4th pic,

within the 4th folder (Savannah_Hazen_2008),
within the 4th folder (2007_2008),
within the 4th folder (Framed_Professional_Photos).

This is what I ended with. It could have been worse, I'm glad it was a pic taken by someone who knew what they were doing. It's not the best Hazen pic but I'm crackin' up about that mischevious smile on her face.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

She is such a little "You" Cori! She is a doll and I love the suit with the bows, so sweet!

gillman said...

she is too cute. you know you guys are in trouble, right?? :0)
Meg

Tiff said...

I think that pic is cute!!!

Tanya said...

wow what a cutie~!!!

Tai Christensen said...

I knew you had the most organized pic folder on the computer!!! I love her face in this pic, like she has a secret that she is not going to tell! Too Cute!