It was Party Time at my mom & dad's house on Saturday. They went to so much effort to throw a party for all the grandkids. They decorated the shop - went way overboard but it couldn't have been more fun. I hope they continue this every year
(hint, hint).
Witchy Poo & Skeleton Zombie!
Bo had fun ScARinG everyone (including himself when he first looked in the mirror) and Savannah loved her fake
PuRPle GlitTEr EyeLaSHes.
Grandma Jake had stemware with EyeBaLLs set in red jell-o, WitChEs BreW with dried-ice, and more.
We bobbed for ApPleS and had a DoNUt-on-a-string eating contest, a cotton-ball relay and played musical gords.
Great Ideas, Great Party!
Thanks Mom & Dad!
October 13, 2008
Halloween Fun!
Happy Thoughts by Cori Simmons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
HOw fun! I love Halloween!
That looks like too much fun!! So smart to have the party before Halloween. There never seems to be enough time that night!
I LOVE your kid's costumes!!!
Cute pictures. They fit right in with your blog background
Hey Cori-
This looks like the funnest party ever for little kids, but I can't believe it is put on by family and not a ward activity! Your blog is always fun to peek at!
Kelli
Holy cow how fun I love that I am for sure going to do that stuff when I am a grandma for sure mark my words!!!
that looks soo awesome!
i was reading your posts below about high school and we could've been best friends!;) i totally remember you and pam curtis being the 'cool' girls in 'stars' that all of us little 'all stars' looked up to! funny stuff.
i love your music and background. very cute.:)
Looks like such a good time! You have great parents, be grateful that they are willing to do such wonderful things for your kids!
Your kids, of course, look AWESOME!
What good grandparents!
Post a Comment