October 6, 2008

Knock You Out!

With it being a rainy conference weekend, by Sunday night we were all getting a little restless.
The sad thing is . . . Shaun started it.

DEFEATED!
Shaun finally gave up - it was either that or he was really gonna get hurt.
Bo was holding nothing back.
It kind of scared me there for a minute.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sundays are LONG days. I'm glad you guys found some wholesome entertainment. :-)

Brandy said...

Looks like fun! Savannah's hair is getting long. Lizy loves it when she gets to see her at dance.

Tai Christensen said...

That is hilarious! Savannah is getting so big!!!!

Tiff said...

So funny I just read Brandy's comment but I was going to write holy cow Savannah's hair is looking so long I don't think I have ever seen it that long!

Rebecca said...

What cute poses..even Shaun's!! LoL

Tanya said...

oh man...you look defeated shaun! cute pics cori!

Hayley Holliman said...

HOLY CRAP you do a lot of posts!!! {ha ha kind-of} I was trying to look back and see where you did a post on how to do your backgrounds, but I couldn't find it. Then I got thinking maybe you erased it. Let me know, I totally messed mine up again.....