We had a great day today with all the Jacobson Cousins at Thanksgiving Point. It was such a warm beautiful Fall day, we didn't even need jackets. If you haven't been yet - you gotta go. They have the Scarecrow Festival at the South End and Cornbelly's at the North End. Lot's of fun things to do. I took so many cute pictures I had to post them all - sorry!
Savannah & Swayze as Farmer Jo & the Mrs. And Indy & Savannah dressed their very own princess scarecrow's.
Everybody, LOOK OUT! These two are back on a track again. . .and their competitiveness was still there. They were taking the corners on rails!
Savannah with the Pumpkin Princess - They also have Princess storytelling, but we missed it!
There is this "Wild Thing" monster that you can walk through. It is pitch black with scary noises. I thought it might be fun to take Indy & Savannah through it - big mistake! They screamed the entire way.

Cow Train, of course! Heather just had to go - it's her favorite.

Cow Train, of course! Heather just had to go - it's her favorite.
What a cute Family!




6 comments:
The girl(princess, i'm guessing) in the orange dress is a friend of mine. We went to high school together. It looks like you guys had tons of fun!!!
DARN, wish we would have known we were out there too. It was a ton of fun wish we could have seen you guys. LOOKS like you had lots of fun also.
That looks like so much fun!! I will have to go and do that with my kids!! That is so fun that they have so many cousins to hang out with. Hope all is well with you guys. Bryns was saying yesterday that she really missed Savannaha.
What a fun day! I can't believe how big everyone is getting. I can hardly recognize some of them. Time sure does go fast!
How fun I really need to go do that! My kids would be in heaven.
You guys have such a cute, big family!! We get to go to Cornbelly's next week...so exciting!
Post a Comment