October 27, 2008

Great Halloween Books!

Each year - for the holidays I try to buy a book for the kids and I usually right a little message on the inside to make it special. The messages are fun to look back at and read later.
Below are the books for this year.
One of course for Bo and the other for Sav.

The "Can You See" book is a little creepy but cool for older kids. You have to find a list of hidden pics within each picture.
The second pic kind of gives me the creeps!
The "Witch Who Was Afraid of Witches" was soooo appropriate for Savannah, afterall, she is a Witch this year but seriously is afraid of others who are dressed like a Witch.
This book has a darling story-line and illustrations.

6 comments:

Brandy said...

You are such an amazing Mom!!

Heather said...

You always do so much with your family! Love looking at your blog, what cute pics you always have. Fun times!!

Heather J said...

Are you trying to make us all look bad???? jk. Cute books.

Molly said...

I just bought the "can you see what I see"...Too funny!

Kelli Neilsen said...

Cori- I think that is such a cute idea! I might just steal it in some way! Cute blog too!

smarts said...

What a great idea, i guess it is never too late to start, right?
Anyway, my Mom and Dad will be in Hawaii for Halloween so no PARTY :(