cori, i do have A LOT to learn about being a sports mom!! maybe if one day one of my kids was this awesome, i might be a little more aggressive!! :0) Bo is so awesome, what a great kid!! Meg :0)
Nice job Bo!! You are awesome!! We miss you guys and hope all is well!! Oh I know this is late but we got those silver clogs at Gymboree outlet in Park City.
Now those are fighting words!! My next door neighbor plays for the Saratoga Spartans and my loyalty lies with them!! Of course I am still VERY proud of Bo!! He looks like he is kicking booty this year!
I love the Bo Dozer!! Bo Dacious! Whatever you want to call him he is AWESOME!!! Smallest kid on the team BIGGEST HEART!!! I LOVE THAT KID!!! No excuses next year Bo. YOURE PLAYING!!!
8 comments:
Look at your boy go! I love your background!
cori, i do have A LOT to learn about being a sports mom!! maybe if one day one of my kids was this awesome, i might be a little more aggressive!! :0) Bo is so awesome, what a great kid!!
Meg :0)
Nice job Bo!! You are awesome!! We miss you guys and hope all is well!! Oh I know this is late but we got those silver clogs at Gymboree outlet in Park City.
now that was an extremely fun game!!!
Looks like he is doing a great job! Keep up the good work..Bo-dozer!! hee hee
Great Pictures Cori. Good Job Bo.
Now those are fighting words!! My next door neighbor plays for the Saratoga Spartans and my loyalty lies with them!! Of course I am still VERY proud of Bo!! He looks like he is kicking booty this year!
I love the Bo Dozer!! Bo Dacious! Whatever you want to call him he is AWESOME!!! Smallest kid on the team BIGGEST HEART!!! I LOVE THAT KID!!! No excuses next year Bo. YOURE PLAYING!!!
Post a Comment