Shaun has a deer tag for this special
BIG BUCK area!
Opening morning was Monday - so off he went to do his thing - along with the Gillman boys, Bridger Dain, Colby & Dad.
Bo was stoked because he had these high hopes of
bagging the "Big One".
Well. . .no such luck! The men all hiked until they could hike no more - Bo was just getting started (wussey's).
The terrain is incredibly difficult -
"All the more reason to go there", Shaun would say.
The majority of the group came home with Bambi - or should I say Bambi's dad.
Shaun and Bo plan to return very soon before the hunt comes to an end to fulfill their manly duties and bring home some meat for the family.





2 comments:
Who's the photographer? Love the pics. I need copies! I almost wish that Luke didn't bring home "bambi's daddy". We already have a ton of elk meat- and now deer. Come over anytime and help yourself to our stock!!
Cori,
I love that pic of your Dad! Classic :) Hopefully Shaun and Bo will find some time to go again.
Post a Comment