September 6, 2008

Are You Ready For Some FOOTBALL?

You're Goin' DOWN!

Bodacious #24
bo·da·cious
adj.
1. Remarkable; prodigious.
2. Audacious; gutsy, fearless.
adv.
1. Completely; extremely.
2. Audaciously; boldly.



So far we've won 2 out of 3 GAMES! I sure have a lot of respect for these volunteer dads (Coaches) who spend 4 days (8-10 hours) per week teaching kids about the game of football. Bo has learned so much about the different positions. . . and he plays many of them - Offense and Defense - Lineman, Linebacker, Corner, Defensive End, Receiver.

His coaches are so good to him and call him
"Their SECREAT WEAPON".


You wouldn't expect much out of him by looking at him, but he EXPLODES and you don't want to be the one he tackles. We've been packing in the calories because he burns so many during the week (hence, the sweat ball below).


5 comments:

Brandy said...

Cori- you are the best blogger! You always have the best pics and greatest things to say about your kids! I love the idea of the bodacious definition...so cute! I can't wait until Corbin plays football. (I hope he does anyway)
I loved your Good-Bye summer poem!!

Rebecca said...

I totally agree that you hold the award for best blogger! OF COURSE Bo is the cutest guy EVER! Keep reminding him that I have already married him off and he is taken! J/K.....Good Luck on a great season.
On another note, PLEASE let me know if I can do anything for Shaun or your family, my thoughts and prayers are with you. :)

Tanya said...

yup...i'm in on the "you are the best blogger" award....you really are cori. i love reading your stuff and looking at your pics. love it!

Tanya said...

ok...sorry..one more thing...and i will prob sound stupid..but did something happen with your family?

Tanya said...

i am so sorry for your loss! if there is anything i can do please let me know! i can't believe you made it to football....that really is dedication.