Last weekend we made the drive through the Alpine Loop. The Leaves were gorgeous. We may have been a few days early but still worth the drive. It had just rained and smelled just like Pine & Sage Brush. It reminded Bo of hunting but Savannah just kept asking "how much longer?"
It got me in the MOOD for
Autumn & Halloween!
It's right around the corner.
Can't Wait!
Somehow we ended up in Park City for dinner at
Baja Cantina!
Deelish fajita sticks and chimis. This place reminds me so much of my
Uncle Tom
who passed away a couple years ago. His last name was Georgelas - rhymes with GORGEOUS (perfect description). We used to spend a lot of time with his family at their condo in Deer Valley, skiing & eating. Dinner was usually his treat. This great man whisked me away for a summer in Europe when I was headed down the wrong path and taught me a lot about what I could have in life if I straightened up. He lived his life to the fullest and took such good care of himself - hence, the pics below. I have so many fond memories of him.
In Remembrance -What a man!
September 23, 2008
Leaves Are Changing!
Happy Thoughts by Cori Simmons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Oh my gosh....Baja Cantinas is my all time FAVORITE!! That sounds like one awesome uncle!!
Wow! Your layout is amazing. You are giving me a complex :-(
even though i am not ready for the cold, i love this time of year! we drove up to park city and it was gorgeous!!
meg
Wow, Uncle Tom was ripped!! I love this time of year. It makes me so happy. Fall never lasts long enough!!
so, i just remembered his name, your uncle on the left pic. looks like john stamos!! hottie! :0)
meg
i can't get over your blog layouts! you are amazing! i love love love this time of year! it's so fun! we should so go out sometime...that is our fav restaurant! chimichangas!!!
The only person I have ever known that could pull off wearing a speedo and look good in it!
Your blog looks great! I love the new look! I haven't the foggiest how to do all of the cute stuff that you do! It is always fun to look at!
Post a Comment