May 30, 2008

Summertime!

Last Day Of School!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the last day of school!!! Boy, you can't tell that Savannah's a dancer can you? Look at her pose. Lol! Cute pictures.

Brandy said...

Um.....cutest kids EVER! I'm loving Savannah's pose and her outfit. So cute.

Tiff said...

So freakin cute I love what savannah is wearing so stinkin cute!

Scott and Beth said...

To Miss Savannah,
Oh my...who taught you to pose like that?? You look so cute and grown up. I miss miss miss you and hope you get lots of swimming in this summer. I love you!!!
Bethany

Dani said...

Corri,

Your kids are sooooo cute! They both look like little models.

Okay, I have to credit you for getting me to start a blog. A few people had asked me if I had one, but then you said, "You don't have a blog? You seem like the blogging type." Well, I wasn't quite sure what kind of person blogs, but I decided I should see what a blogging kind-of-person is like...you're right-I love it and am now the blogging type.

jeanette said...

Brynn wanted to look at Savannahs blog. We loved this pic of her stiking a pose and it looks like Bo can strike one too! Don't we love all the attitude!