May 27, 2008

Picture Perfect

I came across this picture from Easter and I think it is so flippin' cute - I had to post it for everyone to see. I love Savannah's BRATZ doll she had to hold up for everyone to see & Hadlee's Easter basket I don't think she ever put down.

HADLEE & SAVANNAH



6 comments:

Rachel said...

cute, cute cousins! I can't believe I didn't know for a very long time that you were related to Heather!

Ellery said...

Are you going to leave shaun haircut on there until someone does something about it?

Anonymous said...

You and Heather are in trouble with those two heart-breakers!!! What cuties!

Tiff said...

That is a very cute picture! I am going to miss seeing savanah so much she is so cute!

Scott and Beth said...

Hello??? What baby furniture are you selling??? Tell Savannah I miss her already!!!

Heather J said...

I think they are way cute, Hello, there ours.