Too Cute! Those pictures are SO DARLING! Kelsey said she had so much fun and has been talking about the pink hot chocolate for days! Happy Birthday Savannah!
That is so adorable! Where were these places when we were young? That is like a little girls' dream birthday party! I'll have to tell Meg about it for Aliah. Looks like they all had a great time!
Those pics are so cute of the big party. Brynn can't get enough of her very own lip gloss that she made and the wonderful pink hot chocolate. Thanks for including Brynnley. She had a Blast! Happy B-day Savannah!!!
The party pics are soooo cute! I love the place you held it at. I was showing Jeff and he kept shaking his head knowing what I was thinking for Lizy's b-day in June:) Girls are such trouble and so spoiled, but they are so worth it! SO CUTE! Hope Savannah had a great birthday.
Bryns and I watched the slide show twice. That looks like so much fun. What a darling little place. Bryns had a blast!! Hope you had a happy mothers day!!
7 comments:
Too Cute! Those pictures are SO DARLING! Kelsey said she had so much fun and has been talking about the pink hot chocolate for days! Happy Birthday Savannah!
That is so adorable! Where were these places when we were young? That is like a little girls' dream birthday party! I'll have to tell Meg about it for Aliah. Looks like they all had a great time!
Those pics are so cute of the big party. Brynn can't get enough of her very own lip gloss that she made and the wonderful pink hot chocolate. Thanks for including Brynnley. She had a Blast! Happy B-day Savannah!!!
Looks like so much fun! Wish we could have been there! Hope you had the best birthday ever!
The party pics are soooo cute! I love the place you held it at. I was showing Jeff and he kept shaking his head knowing what I was thinking for Lizy's b-day in June:) Girls are such trouble and so spoiled, but they are so worth it! SO CUTE! Hope Savannah had a great birthday.
That is so cute, looks like they has alot of fun, she is so dang cute girls are fun ha.I hope she had a great birthday.
Bryns and I watched the slide show twice. That looks like so much fun. What a darling little place. Bryns had a blast!! Hope you had a happy mothers day!!
Post a Comment