December 1, 2008

Our New Tradition!

Last year for Christmas, a cute little Elf appeared under Grandma's tree for each grandchild, packaged in his own box with a story about his mischevious behavior!
We are only to remove the Elf from his package on December 1st
and place it in our home somewhere for him to watch & see if the kids are being naughty or nice.
The story explains that he will fly home to the North Pole at night while everyone is sleeping to report to Santa,
and reappear in a new spot each morning.
His name is RUCKUS
and we welcome him to our home.



This is where we found him the first morning. It took Savannah a while to find him, she even had to ask Indy to come over and help.
I'm sure that Ruckus got a kick out of that.
He loves being sneeky!

5 comments:

Tanya said...

That is awesome! And seriously, Cori, how do you make your blog so stinkin' cute?! I am jealous!

gillman said...

i love christmas traditions and that is a great one!! my kids would love that!
Meg :0)

Anonymous said...

That is so dang cute. And very original. We need one of those in our home!!

Brandy said...

That is such a cute idea....I may have to adopt it!!
Your background is too cute. You are so talented....I'm jealous.

Rebecca said...

My kids would love that! I would have to hide his cute little face...something about clowns and CHUCKY that freak me out!
Your tree decoratios are so cute! I want to do somthing new this year with mine, where do you shop for yours?
And...of course...cutest blog ever!