We had a great Thanksgiving Holiday. Very relaxing and enjoyable. Thanks Hayley & Josh for offering their home, the table was set beautifully and I could tell it was a lot of work.
After dinner, we all (minus Colby's family) went to see
BOLT!
What a great show! We went up to the District Theatres
and they had it in 3D.
We all left a little dizzy. Hayley bought popcorn
(don't ask me how she could fit anything else after eating dinner)
but Savannah Banana finished off the BUCKET!
This little girl can eat popcorn like nobody else I know.



2 comments:
I'm glad you had a happy thanksgiving! We saw Bolt this week too and loved it! What a fun little show!
We saw it too! Loved it, but we didn't see it in 3D so we will be going back! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment