Shylo spent a few hours at our house tonight and it made me realize that Savannah really needs a little sister. . . . . .too bad, so sad - not gonna happen. Shylo is the baby in our family, but not so much a baby any more. She entertained us more than we entertained her.
Peek-A-Boo!
November 7, 2008
Shy, Shy!
Happy Thoughts by Cori Simmons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I will be the first to comment on what a BEAUTIFUL baby that is!! he he!! j/k thanks for babysitting!
She sure is a cutie!
And I love your idea of posting what you are grateful for, I may have to steal that idea for my blog. What a wonderful way to see the good in things instead of always the bad. You are a good wife to say nice things about Shaun! :)
Cori, Your blog is awesome as always. Your post about going private inspired me to be more careful...hence, I am going private. If you want an invite, email me your address at annielgill@yahoo.com (If you happen to have Grandma and Grandpa's I would love their email too!)
Post a Comment