November 16, 2008

Twinkle, Twinkle little STAR!



I am a huge STAR fan. I was looking around the house, getting ready to decorate for Christmas and noticed how many items have a star on them. It was kind of funny! I love all the words that describe a star. . . shine, twinkle, dazzling, sparkle, etc. Maybe that's why I like X-mas so much!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I am all about stars too! Cute!

Tanya said...

i love it! your house is so cute!

Elizabeth O. said...

I love those stars. All of them are super cute. I bet your house looks as if it were in a magazine--perfectly designed. Way to go!!!

Kristina and Tyson said...

me tooooooo!!! I actually have that same scentsy and LOVE it. I also have a huge star on my kitchen wall that people think is too big, but i love it! Stars are so magical...i think that is why i like em!