Savannah had her 1st performance last night with the VIBE and she did a great job. She has skills! She was excited to finally get to perform and do her make-up. We are proud of her dedication - it's been "touch & go" but she's hung in there and it paid off.
December 17, 2008
VIBE Christmas Concert
Happy Thoughts by Cori Simmons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
So cute! Savannah stole the show! She was SO freaking cute. She has the best stage presence! Her smile was priceless! None of the pictures I took turned out:( For having such good seats...haha...I couldn't get a good angle.
YaY for performances!!
She is SO CUTE! She is just a natural!
I am slightly obsessed with those VIBE sweats and that DARLING Christmas concert outfit!!!!
okay so I am terrible at keeping up at this blogging thing, but I'm glad I checked yours to see cute savannah at her christmas concert. She is so dang cute and Brynnley still asks when she can have savannah come over and play. Hope you guys have a merry christmas!
you are in so much trouble! she is so dang cute! (just ask kort ;) )
Post a Comment