December 26, 2008

Our Christmas!

'Twas the night before Christmas,
when all through the house
not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.






The children were nestled all snug in their beds,
while visions of sugarpulums danced in their heads.




I heard him exclaim, ere he drove out of sight,
"Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!"

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spoiled!! I want to be in your family.

Brandy said...

Oh my goodness....CUTE!! I LOVE the wrapping paper!! You are so creative and organized, I'm jealous. Can I be like you when I grow-up??!?

Rebecca said...

I agree with everyone else! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Tanya said...

fun, fun christmas!!!

Molly said...

What a cute Christmas! I LOVE the wrapping paper, the tree, everything!!!

Julie said...

So cute! They are spoiled! Lucky them. I love the blue and pink paper!

Tai Christensen said...

I love that wrapping paper!!! Merry Christmas!!! And this post was really cute!

Sunshine said...

Your Kids really couldn't get cuter and your blog always looks so good
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Bo has the cutest feet and they are just adorable! Whenever he is my dream boy at night the first thing I do is slip off his shoes and socks!

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_OU0TreZ8hQU/SVUL9DPIPSI/AAAAAAAABbE/4raYgUDO45M/s1600-h/DSC02956.JPG