Mom invited the kids over for a swim party on monday.
GREAT idea!
They had a blast with their cousins. . .
some they hadn't seen for quite a while (a.k.a Mitchell's).
They can all swim like FISH and have no fear -
even Shilo was jumping in.
We started in their backyard and then ended up at the neighbor's pool.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
July 29, 2009
Hot, Hot, Hot!
Happy Thoughts by Cori Simmons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)



6 comments:
What would are kids do without their cousins to play with? How fun? I love the picture of Hanks going down the slide. Hee hee.
Is that at your MOMS...and when did she get a POOL???? Way fun!!
I love summer! I can't believe it's almost over:(
Your family makes the cutest babies! SOOO FUN! Next time your Mom does this remind her that I am her daughter too! LoL!
CUTE BLOG!!
Love all the cute pics of the little monkeys. Cant wait for Bear Lake.
Post a Comment