July 20, 2009

Somethin' Fishy

We just returned from 5 days of
fun in the sun at Palisade!

  • Swimming with the fish
  • Catching Minnows
  • Inflatables (too many to count)
  • Heat Stroke
  • Water Fights
  • Kayaking
  • Tattoos
  • Buried Treasures
  • Squirt Guns
  • Tye-Dye
  • Princess stories
  • Broken arms, broken windows
  • Mermaids
  • Attempted Sand Castles
  • Fish, Fishing, and more Fish
  • Sunscreen
  • ATVing

. . just to name a few of the things we enjoyed








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those were quite some entertaining pictures. The dude in the apron-looking thing wins the contest. Ha ha. That's hilarious!

smarts said...

CUTE!!!!!

Rebecca said...

Ok,Cory...I have a few comments...ummm...
1- Love ya Shaun, but you SHOULD NOT wear shorts...hee hee...
2- I have never seen you post so many pics, it was great!
3- LOVED the pic of Bo on the turtle, laughed OUT LOUD!
4- Savannah could not possible get any cuter!
5- How blessed you guys are to have such great family and friends, I am truly jealous!

And Last...Cori, you are a GREAT Mom and I loved the pic of you in the kayak..you go! So fun to look at!

Tiff said...

That looks like pure heaven I am sure you and your kids will never forget it!

gillman said...

you guys look like you've had the funnest summer! jealous!! are you ready for school??? love all the pix!
Meg:0)