DAY THREE - LEGOLAND. Savannah was so excited for this day. She had been so sick the night before but thank goodness she began to feel better that morning. I was very surprised at how clean and fun this park was. Shaun and Bo also had a great time which was a little surprising because it's supposed to be for younger kids. It is amazing the see the things throughout the park that have been built with Legos. It was a warm day but that evening as the park was closing there was a wet mist or fog that rolled in and we were so cold we couldn't even stay for the fireworks.
But still a great day.
That night, we went to dinner at a true seafood restaurant. One of those where they have there own fishing boat and serve their fresh catch of the day.
It was at the end of the pier in San Diego next to the retired aircraft carrier.
Bo order a seafood pasta because he's not real fond of fish by itself. You should have seen his face when the waitress brought out his plate. She even asked him if he was okay because he looked so worried about what he was about to eat.
January 6, 2009
More California. . .
Happy Thoughts by Cori Simmons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I am so jealous! and kort did the same thing our first night of going on our CA trip...threw up all night! what the hell?! I'm glad "Vannah" as kort calls her, got better quick. I can't wait to see what else you are going to write! Fun fun fun!
What a cute family you are!
I can't remember the last trip I've been on, it's been so long. You guys looked like you had a blast. Legoland might have to be our next trip!
Post a Comment