Okay - I know ya'll are probably getting so sick of my Cal pics but this was our last couple of days there. After an argument with Shaun about whether to go to Six Flags or Disneyland, I won - as usual. He is as difficult as most children when they don't get their way.
This was New Years Eve. We knew we would see crowds but after many trips to Disneyland we are pros. We know where to go and at what time so there is little waiting in lines. When we arrived, Shaun and Bo went into California Adv. and Sav and I went into DL. She was very interested in seeing Pixie Hollow and TINK & her friends, of course. All Shaun and Bo wanted to do was ride Tower and Screamin over & over & over again. I just enjoy the atmosphere, parades, etc. That evening the park gave away party favors and hats for the festivities. There was live music and DJs all over and it was pretty WILD!
We had the opportunity to go to the beach a couple of times during our trip. This was honestly what the kids enjoyed the most but it so cold next to the water. Bo has been to the Ocean in Mexico many times but this was Savannah's first time at the beach. She stepped out into the tide just to get her toes wet and the wave knocked her right over. It was very cute.



3 comments:
Your trip looks and sounds so fun! You are creating such fun memories for your kids. And every time I look at your blog, I am wowed again and again at how beautiful your kids are. Such a neat family you have!
oh my gosh...i am so not sick of looking at your pics. i want to go back so bad. there is nothing like disneyland...everyone is a kid there. and there is nothing like pics at the beach. that's the highlight everytime we go for our boys...the beach!!
I am glad you had a good time!
(I have already called my Mom to plan a trip out there to see my Grandpa and Aunt!)
You have the CUTEST kids!
Post a Comment