January 7, 2009

California. . .Winding Down.

DAY FOUR - We hit the I-5 and headed for LA, bad time of the morning because we hit stop and go traffic the entire way. What should have taken us at the most 2 hours, ended up being about 3.
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS!
I remember going here with my family when I was young but it was nothing as I remembered. It was AWESOME! Such a great atmosphere, probably Bo & I's favorite. It was Grinchmas throughout Universal Studios so I knew there would be a sighting of the "green guy".


When we arrived the lines were outrageous! We were sooo sick of standing in line so Shaun decided to spoil us and bought the FRONT OF THE LINE pass. That probably saved us about 5 hours standing in lines. Anyone who knows Shaun well, knows that this was a huge thing for him to do - $$$. Thanks Shaun!
When Bo was about 3 yrs old, Grandma & Grandpa Jake decided to show him the movie Jaws! Ya, you heard me right. Nonetheless, right before our trip to Puerta Vallarta. Bo has absolutely NO FEAR, as most know, but he has this hidden fear of being in deep ocean water, hmmmm,
I can't imagine why. . .
Krustyland was a great ride. Unless, you ask Savannah. Scared the *(#@ out of her. Below, you have a pic of how excited we were before we went on the ride and then you have Shaun begging her to go on it again.
CITYWALK! Awesome.
Beats Downtown Disney anyday.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Cori, you look so cute with Savannah! You should make Shaun take the camera more and get you in some of these great pics!
I am more jealous every time I see your blog about this fun vacation.
You guys deserved it...and I was surprised when Shaun told me he got the "Fast Pass's" too..hee hee!

Oh...BTW...we all love what Shaun did with his hair!

Anonymous said...

Sure, keep rubbing in on all the fun you had!! By the way, you are looking SSSOOOO great!

Tanya said...

I am so jealous! I want to go back. We loved Krustyland too! What cute pics of your family!

Rebecca said...

Cori,
I LOVED the comment you posted on my blog...I laughed right out loud for awhile!
We really do like his bald head at work, I am so sorry that you are not feeling it....you are the best!

Heather J said...

Looks like you all had so much fun, I am way jealous.