April 28, 2008

Dance Spectacular

SHAKE IT UP!










We had a fun filled, but CRAZY weekend. It was our final dance competition and the last time Savannah will perform the dances she learned. She learned a lot this year and has really improved. It's so fun to watch her!
When I was younger I remember looking forward to the time when I would have a little girl who would dance and how fun it would be for her & I. Now - here we are and I am loving it. I am proud to be her mom.

Below is video of all the cousins doing their extra numbers.
Turn off my blog music first

8 comments:

Brandy said...

Good Job Savannah!! They did so awesome! It's so fun to look back over the past year and see how far the girls have come.

Heather J said...

Cute video!!! Little girls should not know how to shake their hips that well. Just kidden. It gives them attitude.

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

How cute are they!! I am so glad that we had the girls do a trio together. It has been a great experience and it has been fun getting to know you better. I am so proud of the girls. This has been a great year!!

Tiff said...

I am so glad you had that on there! I was smiling the whole time I was watching it! So cute I am so glad we did that!!!

Tai Christensen said...

SO CUTE! The trio looked awesome!!! This year has been such a great experience for our girls and I am so glad we have gotten the chance to become friends! Go Miss Savannah!!

Ellery said...

Cute Vid.

Jaclyn and kodey said...

They are so cute they can really shake it, that is so fun bentley loves to dance to, it is so fun to have a girl and to watch them dance, good job savannah. She is so cute.

Julie said...

I agree 100% with how fun it is to share dance with our daughters. I have loved having something that Halle and I can enjoy together. It has also been great getting to know all the dance Mom's. The video was so fun to watch. I bet that is such a blast to share as sisters and cousins!