April 4, 2008

Stadium of Fire







Savannah wants to be her & Bo wants to marry her.

After hearing that tickets go on sale Friday at 5:00, I was extremely disappointed because I was working during that time and did not have access to the internet. As I was leaving for work I stopped to visit with a neighbor (Jesse Hamilton) who was wearing a wrist band. She said that she would hopefully be able to purchase 25 tickets and would have 4 left over if I wanted them. Many of those who had wristbands still were not able to purchase tickets - there was no gaurantee. But THANK GOODNESS, my dear neighbor lucked out.

The kids are sooooo excited! We kind of live and breath Hannah Montana at our house. Who doesn't?

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Cori,
My girls are SOO jealous! I hope you guys have a great time and take lots of pictures! Just FYI: I am now calling Shaun "Hannah" at work, he will have to tell you about that onne. :)
Rebecca

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

Fun!!! You are so lucky. We couldn't get tickets. Savannah will love it!!

Tai Christensen said...

How jealous am I!!! We couldnt get tickets :-( Savannah is going to have the best time!!!

Tiff said...

That is crazy! We got tickets to I have no idea how because it sounds like nobody got them I just got right on and got them but when I tried to get more they were gone! We are so excited it's funny because Krew and Lance are excited as Kwincee and me! How fun!

Molly said...

That will be fun! I'm not really up todate on Miley, but everyone loves her!

Heather said...

Cori, I'm so glad you dropped a hi to us all. Love your kids pics they are so cute and talented. It will be fun to keep up with your family. This blogging thing is addicting... Dillon is still always asking to ride motorcross McSpaddens...