April 13, 2008

The Dance Club

Year End Dance Concert

All the girls did such a great job! It's bitter sweet that this year is coming to an end. What a fun experience it has been.

Below is a video of Pajama Party.
Turn off my blog music FIRST!

6 comments:

Brandy said...

The girls all did so good! It's amazing to look back at last year and see how far they have come! It has been awesome for both Jeff and I to get to know you this year.

Jaclyn and kodey said...

hey corey thanks for the comment, it is such a small world, this is fun, your blog is way cute , your little girl is so dang cute. Keep in touch tell your family hi

Ashlee Raubach said...

This year has been so great! I have loved getting to know you and all the mom's at dance! They did SOOO good on Saturday! I'm so proud of the whole group!!!

Tai Christensen said...

Pajama party looked awesome! That is the best I have seen the girls do it. Great Job Girls!!!

Rachel said...

How adorable! I'm so excited I know about your blog now! So Cute!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

It has been a fun year! It has been so fun getting to know you and Savannah and to have the girls do the trio!!