April 19, 2008

Bo's First Trials Meet

View this slideshow created at One True Media
Desert Mountain - Trials

Click on above link to view slide show!

Bo Rowdy - The "ROCK-Star"!

"Back it up - Back it up - You got it, You got it!" (Gwen Steffani)
Actually, you shouldn't "back it up" because if you do you acquire BAD points and you definately don't want those.

This weekend we attended Bo's first TRIALS MEET! (That is Trials Motorcycle Meet). It was held at Desert Mountain, near Little Sahara. The wind blew fiercely all day and we are all sunburned! Other than that, we had a great time and all learned something new.


50 points (the lower the better - 75 is average)
7 clean sections (Flawless!)


7 comments:

Brian said...

Wow! That's impressive... I don't think I'll be able to let me little boy do anything like that when he's 10!

Brian said...

That last comment was actually from Rachel Rice (sorry... I forgot my husband was the one logged in!)

Hayley Holliman said...

WAY TO GO BO!!! You seem to be good at whatever you do. Thats AWESOME, and you know how we love MOTORCYCLES. Anything with a motor is pretty cool!

Heather J said...

The nurse in me wants to know where in the heck in helmet is???? Cool new backdrop.

Tiff said...

Holy crap that is amazing! Go Bo that is sweet - I want to come watch one time!

jill allison said...

Hi Cori! I tried leaving you a comment forever ago when you left me one, but for some reason, blogger wasn't connecting it. Anyway, here's to another try! It was so fun to reconnect with you. You know how I feel about those cute kids of yours...that little Bo is a heartbreaker. That's pretty awesome to have a boy be such a stud on the bike, Rob would love it if one of our 4 boys was in to that! You look great! Love your blog....

Cami and Mitch said...

love the new background :)