This year has been an adventure in the World of Dance. I have enjoyed the new studio we joined and have met many very nice moms and girls. She has had the opportunity to perform a total of TEN times this year. Performing is really what she loves to do so that has been rewarding.
Savannah has had some challenges with her level of commitment but seems to be trying harder the older she gets (most days). But how can I expect someone who had just started Kindergarten to take anything seriously? I think each year these little ones age brings more maturity and a desire to be better and try harder. She is aware of when she really does well and she also knows when she has made a mistake and she tries to correct it. I think that says a lot about her.
Alexis and Skylar are very good with Savannah and loving. They see a lot of potential in her and I can only thank them for everything.
June 21, 2009
Petites. . .coming to an end
Happy Thoughts by Cori Simmons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
She just gets more beautiful every post! I LOVE her missing tooth, it is sooo sweet!
So cute! Love her hair! Okay, you HAVE to blog about your, uh, cat story... :)
Savannah is so awesome at dancing and performing! You can tell that she really enjoys it. Cute pic of our girls!
savannah is so cute i love her ibet she is a way good dancer --brynn--
Post a Comment