We had a BBQ at Mitchells for Father's Day and they had set up the volleyball net. Keep in mind, we are not a very athletic family (at least the adults) but we gave it a shot.
And this is my battle wound from serving the ball. No pain, no gain!

Other Cute Pics!

5 comments:
We played v-ball on Monday too. My battle wounds looked nothing like yours. Ouchie!
Your bruise looks painful! I haven't played volleyball in years!!
Thanks for bringing Savannah today! Lizy was so excited she was able to come. We had a blast!
That website I was telling you about is: http://www.haloheaven.com/
Way to take one for the team!! That's a doosie!
we will have to take you guys on! the gillmans versus the jacobsons!! we need to have you guys over to bbq soon! and colby and heather too. that would be so fun, we will plan it soon. hope you guys are having a great summer!!
Meg :0)
I have this picture of the girl on display life size in my home in one of my digital picture displays. https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_OU0TreZ8hQU/SkOZg0dZK9I/AAAAAAAACS4/H4KcxnfEnbY/s1600-h/New+Picture+020.jpg
Dont worry. She looks good as well and she get her fair share of attention, and tons of kisses! I love having her life size and so clear and sharp I can see every detail as though she is directly in front of me. The display is warm and silky smooth so I love leaning close and kissing her all over, just like Bo. I love the closeness and intimacy I share with both the kids because they look really good.
Post a Comment