This is Cupcake! The "new" horse that we've had for 2 years. I was not thrilled about adding another horse to our family of horses but Shaun felt like Lollipop needed company.
Remind me next time never to let our children
name our animals.
The horse is finally old enough to do something with it so Shaun is starting to work the horse tonight. First time with a riding saddle. . .didn't seem to mind it which is a good sign.
So. . .what the hell - let's just throw Savannah on!!!
"Are we crazy?"
June 12, 2009
Horsin' Around!
Happy Thoughts by Cori Simmons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Oh, man. I really wish I wasn't afraid of horses cuz I know Hunter would LOVE a horse. Guess I'll have to send him over to ride yours. If Savannah can handle it, I guess so can Hunter!! :)
Ha ha! You are a bit crazy! I love the names...they are sweet! What a beatuiful horse! I love the photos...how did you do the collage? Madison just learned to ride a horse last week. What fun!
Holy cow Savannahs hair is getting so long and blonde. That is so fun you guys have horses my kids would be in heaven!!!
I love how she has no fear. What a good girl, and horse.
She looks like a natural!
Beautiful Horse! Maybe I could invite myself over and ride sometime. I love horses, but have no idea what to do with them. Ya gotta a buck-proof horse?
Post a Comment