February 5, 2009

Tearin' It Up. . .


Shaun, Bo & Ashley did some shredding last night at Brighton. . .Bo is quite the grommet, they had a sick session on the slopes. Shaun rode fakie while taking pics and video & left a huge yardsale all over the slope (more than once), but no serious craters - thank goodness. Bo straightlines because that's the aggro thing to do, but Ashley is a serious carver.


I thought this old video I found was so cute. Bo is so critical of himself when he makes a mistake & Shaun loves to tease him, it makes him so mad.
Turn Music Off First

4 comments:

gillman said...

wow, your talking a foreign language to me!! what a cool mom!! :0)
Meg

Rebecca said...

It looks like they had a great time. Such a cute post!

Brandy said...

Yep, foreign language to me as well!! He is such a stud and you are the coolest!

Heather J said...

HUH?????
I could figure out a few of the words, but most of them just lost me. He looks really old all of the sudden.