February 17, 2009

New "DO"

Savannah has been wanting to wear her hair curly so we have experimented with curling irons and I decided that took way too much time. I went to Sally's and bought some FUNKY rollers. They worked great!

"CUrLfoRmERs"


8 comments:

Whitney said...

Ahhh! I'm dying! She is gorgeous. I'm getting some!

Tiff said...

Oh thanks for the tip! I am for sure going to have to try those. so cute!

Rachel said...

Those are crazy lookin' but they did a terrific job!

Anonymous said...

That is the best thing that I've ever seen. I'm out the door right now to buy them....

Elizabeth O. said...

Wow how adorable can she get? I wish my hair looked like that. You're such a great mom Cori. I bet she just loves you to pieces.

Brandy said...

Sooooo cute!! Thanks for the tip...I'm buying them tomorrow!

Heather J said...

CUTE!! Hadlee's hair will not hold a curl very long, so we will have to try them.

Tanya said...

i have never seen those. how cool. i might have to get some for me.